Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, Spring Break, Day 2
Today, we were playing outside in the 72 degree weather and the neighbors came down to play. They rode their bikes down and the sight of all 4 of their bikes parked at the end of our driveway looked so cute!
Morgan was on a mission to do the hula hoop today. It was cracking me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
72! oh, that would have been nice, we had upper 60's but it was SO windy it didn't feel that warm and the sand from Maria's box was blowing like crazy, so 20 min, was about all we could handle outside.
Hope you have fun on your getaway!
Post a Comment