Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A conversation with my daughters....

I got tagged on this on Facebook and thought it was so cute that I put it on here so I could include it in my "memories!"

A conversation with Morgan, age 6 1/2

1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you" (polishing my halo)

2. What makes mom happy? "A present" (too true, too true)

3. What makes mom sad? "When I fight with Emma and don't get along" (what? she DOES understand that!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Tickle me in my whiner area" (lol...I call their arm pits their "whine buttons" so when they start whining I tell them I need to turn their whiners off)

5. What was your mom like as a child? "When you were born you didn't have any hair so it grew when you grew up."

6.How old is mom? "32"

7. How tall is your mom? "I don't know that question" (Me: guess) "4 feet"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?"what you're doing right now, using the computer" (guilty)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "watch TV" (ha, yep usually!)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "having lots of friends" (oh, come on...what a sweet answer!)

11. What is your mom really good at? "baton" (I laughed hysterically at this....Melissa, back me up here, I was NOT good at baton)

12. What is your mom not very good at? "building houses" (well, she's got me there)

13. What does your mom do for her job?"type on the computer" (yep, sure do!)

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "cookies" (I tried to coach her for apples or green beans or something, but nope, cookies it is)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?"when you hug me" (don't think she knew what proud meant!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "You don't like cartoons, you like Gilmore Girls, so you can be that" (whoa, my child knows me well!)

17. What do you and your mom do together? "play games"

18. How are you and your mom the same? "we both have blond hair" (at least she didn't mention that I have to pay for my blond hair!)

19. How are you and your mom different? "we have different color eyes" (very literal today)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "cause you kiss me a lot"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "for lunch is Carlos O'Kellys" (haha....no wonder I have a weight problem)

A conversation with Emma, age 4 1/2

1. What is something mom always says to you? "You have to take a nap" (uh, yeah, I might say that too much)

2. What makes mom happy? "Giving you stuff" (jeez, am I that materialistic?!)

3. What makes mom sad? "Not doing what you ask me to" (well, if they both get it then why do they still do it?!?!?!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh? "by tickling me!"

5. What was your mom like as a child? "that's a hard one...um...you took naps"

6.How old is mom? "82" (niiiiiiiice)

7. How tall is your mom? "the same number that I asked" (yeah, I don't know what that means)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?"doing the computer" (guilty)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "stay home with Carter and then pick me up from school"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "singing" (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

11. What is your mom really good at? "taking care of us" (awww)

12. What is your mom not very good at? "baseball on the Wii" (she's got me there)

13. What does your mom do for her job?"type on the computer...I think"

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "corn-dog-a-roni" (HA! Corn-dog-a-roni is this vile concoction that Chris invented in college and still makes for the kids....it is NOT my favorite food!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?"when you give me kisses" (yeah, she didn't get what proud meant either)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "I dont know....Hannah Montana (ME: Why would I be Hannah Montana?) "because you sing pretty" (wow, got her fooled!)

17. What do you and your mom do together? "go to Dairy Dream with Amy" (HA! We haven't done that in months!)

18. How are you and your mom the same? "we have the same eyes"

19. How are you and your mom different? "because we have different hair" (they're so literal!)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "because you give me kisses"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Dairy Dream" (amen!)

1 comment:

The Schnicks said...

That is SO GREAT! I will have to do that with Hayden. I'll be interested to see what he says. You're girls are so cute and obviously lover their mommy a lot! :) Keep up that great work and don't feel too guilty about the computer thing...it's how I keep up with you.