Follow our progress into our newly designed sun room!!! (the second to last remaining room to be redone since we moved into this house 6 years ago next week! the last is our own room...go figure) Anyway, my nice, nice mommy is getting us some furniture (a hide-a-bed couch and oversize chair with ottoman) that belongs to a friend of hers who was ready to sell and get new. It is in great shape and cute colors!
Anyway....here is day one (today) after everything was out. I'll have to find a before picture somewhere of it fully furnished (in all its not very pretty-ness....I mean, really...don't you just want to eat off of those floors?!?!?)
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for progress reports!

big comfy oversize chair
ottoman
1 comment:
Ooooh so exciting! can't wait to see it!! I need to come see you guys super soon :)
Post a Comment