I hate filling up my gas tank. Hate it. I don't really know why other than I don't like standing out in the cold...but I don't even like doing it when it is nice out. I guess its just because I want to be at my destination as quickly as possible and that is just time I'm stuck out. and of course, sometimes you end up smelling like gas and, seriously, how do you get that smell off your hands?!?! I've dribbled some on my shoe before, that's even worse! Anyway, my gas tank was totally empty yesterday. Totally and completely empty....the light wasn't on yet, but it was only because it was still thinking about it. (I've run out of gas before when the light wasn't on yet) I was going to a friend's house this morning out in Dunkirk and when I go, I go all county roads and not by any gas stations. I got a late start and I knew getting into the car that I was going to be really late because I still was going to have to drive in the wrong direction to go get gas before I could head on to her house. I got in my van and turned it on, and saw this.....
I looked at it, and then looked again and couldn't believe it. Then I thought back to last night when Chris left to get us some dinner. I didn't even realize it, but he had taken my van to get dinner and then filled up my gas tank. It was one of the best surprises I have had in a long time. (that might sound sad, but seriously)


No comments:
Post a Comment