Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mother Daughter Bonding Day!

For Christmas, Santa brought the girls Build A Bear "tickets" to have a special day with Mommy at Build A Bear. Today was the day! First, the girls picked out their bears, then picked out a heart that they kiss and make a wish on.
They put the heart inside the bear, and then step on a pedal that makes the machine blow the stuffing into the bear.

After stuffing, they go to the fluffing station.

Then we picked the clothes (which took forever...I had to help move it along) They both finally decided on jammies. Emma got a little nightgown with a robe and boa slippers and Morgan got shorts and a top with bunny slippers.
Here are our finished products!! Emma got Emma the monkey....
and Morgan got Mackey the bear


After Build A Bear we walked over to Johnny Rockets. The girls each got to put 2 songs on the jukebox and thought it was the coolest thing ever!




Grandma (my mom went with us!!) ordered a strawberry milkshake and the girls got to share her leftovers! So sweet!

*March 7 photo*

After eating, we went to Sam's Club and stocked up on groceries (my freezer and cabinets are PACKED!) and then stopped by a cute little children's resale shop in Fishers where they have lots of super cute name brand clothes (I'm mostly interested in the Gymboree and Hanna Andersson) We really only found 1 cute little bathing suit for Emma that my mom bought.

Daddy and Carter had a boy bonding day and the weather was 75 degrees!!!!!! Awesome day!

1 comment:

Mike & Biz said...

1. You look super skinny!
2. Build a Bear sounds like fun! I like Morgan's bear's name. :)
3. I went kids' consignment store shopping with my girlfriends this weekend. So fun! And I got adorable baby girl outfits for the summer!!