Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
My poor blind puppy
For the last month or so, I've been telling Chris that I thought something was wrong with Bingo. He wasn't acting right. The best I could describe it, he was "crooked" He walked sideways....he ran into things....he sat down and fell over. Just weird stuff. Chris didn't believe me. Well, last week on Spring Break he either got way worse in the 3 days he was at the doggie hotel or else it just made it more noticeable after being away from him for a few days but he is just about completely blind. We were throwing him tater tots the other night at dinner that he normally catches in mid air. This time, they'd hit him in between his eyes and then hit the floor. He'd hear it hit the floor, and then start sniffing around to find it. It would have been funny if it weren't so sad. He will be 10 in June and has had diabetes for a year now. Check out the color of his eyes now.....very cloudy and gray. They're almost see-through. Very odd.
He's been snuggling with me a lot more lately since I think the poor thing doesn't have much time left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment