Carter was of course a mess....but that is part of the beauty of eating outside! Normally anal Mommy, let him stay dirty....mostly.
Papa tending to the fire!

Carter is definitely a Papa's Boy!!!!! He wanted him to hold him the whole time we were there! He's mesmerized by the fire in this picture.

The girls wanted to go explore. My Dad lives on a lake with a dam so we went down the very steep hill of the dam to the bottom to see what all we could see. Here, we are looking how far down we are and I'm trying to explain to the girls that if we were standing in the same place on the other side of the dam, we'd be about 15 feet under water! (whenever I try to give these little lessons, Chris says "yeah, great story Mommy.....zzzzzzz" He's just a riot)

Here we are learning what cat-tails are. My little city girls had never seen or touched one!

Chris took this one. If you look very closely, Morgan, Emma & I are waaaaay down at the botton of the "Steep Drop Off" and in climbing back up....I agree with the "steep" designation!
Carter is definitely a Papa's Boy!!!!! He wanted him to hold him the whole time we were there! He's mesmerized by the fire in this picture.
The girls wanted to go explore. My Dad lives on a lake with a dam so we went down the very steep hill of the dam to the bottom to see what all we could see. Here, we are looking how far down we are and I'm trying to explain to the girls that if we were standing in the same place on the other side of the dam, we'd be about 15 feet under water! (whenever I try to give these little lessons, Chris says "yeah, great story Mommy.....zzzzzzz" He's just a riot)
Here we are learning what cat-tails are. My little city girls had never seen or touched one!
Chris took this one. If you look very closely, Morgan, Emma & I are waaaaay down at the botton of the "Steep Drop Off" and in climbing back up....I agree with the "steep" designation!




No comments:
Post a Comment