Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday, March 21

Today was a pretty fun day. The kids and I got up and went to get hair cuts at 9am. Chris came and picked up Carter. Then my mom came to get the girls but Morgan decided she wanted to stay with me while I got mine cut. So, Mom and Emma went shopping. When she brought Emma back home, she came in and I got these adorable pictures of her reading with Carter. Carter is at that age where he will go get you a book and then back up into your lap so you'll put him on your lap and read him the book. He has a few favorites. This is his current favorite called "That's Not My Puppy!" Its adorable!
After my mom left, we decided we'd head out for dinner and when we came home, the girls wanted dessert. For some reason, they thought they'd sit down on the step to eat it...until they simultaneously realized they were on Carter's level. I thought this picture was so funny as they tried to keep their plates away and he tried to get them!!!

1 comment:

The Saunders Family said...

oh, Maria loves the That's not my...books, our library has a ton of them and she usually wants to read them all! It can get a bit old though!
love your pictures, you should look into auditing a class at bsu, don't know if you can do that in the art department or not, or maybe they offer workshops during the summer...I think you should do it!