Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fashion Statement (March 6 photo)

Carter has this really cute outfit that is a yellow top and blue pants with a yellow stripe down the side of the leg. I'm starting to think the outfit is cursed because it has never made it into public. When he first got it, I put it on him and he spit up all down the front of it before we left the house. Took it off. Changed his clothes. Washed the outfit. The next time, I put it on in the morning, he spit milk out all down the front of it at breakfast. Took it off. Changed his clothes. Washed the outfit. Last week, I put it on him he had horrible diarrhea that leaked out onto it before we left. Took it off. Gave him a bath. Changed his clothes. Washed the outfit. This morning, we're getting ready to leave for the doctor's office. I try to outsmart him. I fed him before I put it on him, changed his diaper and got him all cleaned up....went into the laundry room to put his jammies in and turned around to find him walking up to me with my empty water cup. My water cup that was 3/4 full of water when I left it where I thought was out of his reach. Took off the outfit. Changed his clothes. Dried the outfit. Anyway, the above picture is my handsome fella while waiting for his outfit to dry. (side note: It was taking too long and we had to leave so I put something else on him and he still has yet to leave the house in said outfit.)

No comments: