Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Look what I can do!!!!!
Carter is 16 months now which means he is at one of my very favorite ages where he learns something new literally every single day. I just LOVE this age! Today, we attempted (successfully, I might add) drinking out of a juice box!!! Now, I'm not quite ready to let him walk around the house holding a juice box or anything, but it is reassuring to know that if I should ever forget his sippy cup, he will not dehydrate!
*March 17 photo*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a big boy!!! I can't believe how much he's growing up!!
Yea! Good boy Carter! My kid won't touch juice. At all. Weirdo.
Post a Comment