Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

pictures

I'm 2 days behind in my daily photos....yesterday, my head hurt too bad to care and I also spent a good part of the day at the doctor's office. He said he's stumped as to what is causing my headaches. He gave me a steroid last week that helped with the headaches and so that tells him that there is something causing inflammation since the steroid helped. I am now getting a CT scan of the brain and arteriogram with contrast tomorrow at 2:30. (Say a prayer for my anxiety level, please) I am not so worried about the procedure...I had enough IVs having babies....I'm more worried about the possible results. No, worred isn't the word. I'm FREAKED OUT!

Anyway, Carter has started giving kisses really well......complete with puckered lips and everything. He comes at you with his lips all puckered and it is quite amusing. I tried and tried to get a picture tonight but couldn't get one. I shall try again and make it today's picture.

Ellie needs sausage.

3 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

i'll keep you in my prayers for tomorrow...hope their are some answers to what is causing your headaches.
Oh, the cupboard, I saw the idea in a magazine. I have a file of stuff that I like and look through it every once in a while and get new ideas...I usually don't think of the things on my own, so I can't take credit.

Tia said...

ok, just spit coffee on my computer screen. Did I mention I can't wait to see you...!

And my word verification was devil...wth?

Tia said...

Oh, and good luck today of course!