So, not a lot happening around here these days but I'm sitting here playing on the laptop and thought I'd make a post anyway. Yesterday (Friday) was a fun, low-key day. I am still doing mystery shopping from time to time but hadn't done any since Carter was born. A company called Wednesday and asked if I could do one at Sirloin Stockade on Friday. Since I know that is my Dad's favorite place, I agreed and offered for him to come along with us. As it turns out, Chris was able to get away for lunch and come too so we had a fun family lunch at Sirloin Stockade....not exactly on the diet, but I tried to do well! We came home and hung out for a while and I listed a TON of baby boy clothes on eBay. Then it was time for VBS..Chris took the girls while I fixed dinner and then we had a relatively quiet dinner until time to go pick them up again.
Today was our usual weigh in morning....we go around 9:45 and weigh in and then waste time until restaurants open at 11:00 and then we have a fun family lunch....well, today we had a good weigh in (I lost 2.8, Chris lost 1.8) and then we went to Factory Card Outlet for Emma to pick out which birthday invitations she wanted. She picked Ariel....same as last year! ha I tried to steer her into picking something different, but she had her mind made up....so, it will be an Ariel party again this year! After that, we went to Target for a while to get a few things and even walked through the toys for Emma to give us birthday gift ideas. It was hilarious, she wanted EVERYTHING! We had lunch at Texas Roadhouse and then came home.
Emma also got a haircut on Thursday which I didn't mention before...it looks so cute....here is a picture....

Well, I wanted to do some more pictures but Carter is getting fussy....I'm sure its time to eat. Its ALWAYS time to eat with him! HA

No comments:
Post a Comment