Yesterday, we had Emma's 4th birthday party at Chris' parents house in Connersville! They were generous enough to let us have the party there since almost all of the grandparents live in Connersville anyway! It looks like a rather sad party from this angle, but there really were more people than this! HA It was only for Grandparents and Chris' sister and her family so we had about 18 or 19 people there. We had an "Ariel" party first and then went out to eat dinner afterwards at the really good Mexican Restaurant in Connersville.
Here is a sad shot from our camera which decided to die yesterday....thankfully it died a few days BEFORE we went to Spain, not after....so we will get a new one in a hurry before we leave. Any suggestions? Send them our way! Either way, here is the Birthday Princess with her Birthday Cookie (she saw it at the mall and requested it instead of a cake, so of course, I obliged her highness!)
Morgan, Emma & cousin Hannah eating their birthday cookie and ice cream. Morgan's face doesn't look too bad in this picture, but her Fifth Disease is now spread over her entire body! We woke up and took a bath Saturday morning and it had spread onto her bottom and she exclaimed "Mommy, Look! I have a polka-dotted butt!!!!" Hopefully it will be gone by Friday when Morgan gets her school pictures taken at registration!
Poor Carter had a looooong day and we tried to lay him down in Nana and Papa's bed, but he was too interested in rolling around. It was really funny watching him roll and then giggle. Anyway, he finally was able to find comfort and fall asleep in his Great, Great Aunt Patricia's arms!


Poor Carter had a looooong day and we tried to lay him down in Nana and Papa's bed, but he was too interested in rolling around. It was really funny watching him roll and then giggle. Anyway, he finally was able to find comfort and fall asleep in his Great, Great Aunt Patricia's arms!
After the party and after dinner, we headed home to get ready for bed! Today, Chris is at the Brickyard 400 with his Dad, Clay, and Clay's Dad. I am here with the kiddos and my plan is to start getting organized for our big trip to SPAIN in 3 days!!!!!! I'm soooo excited and sooooo not happy about leaving the kids....however, the thought of taking them with us exhausts me, so I know its a good thing to go without them. They'll have a wonderful time here with Abby! I have lists to make, things to wash, clothes to organize for the kids to leave here, shopping for food and other stuff to take and keep here, I'm going to need a vacation from my preparation for vacation! For the 3 day countdown, here is a picture of someplace we plan to visit in Valencia called L'Oceanografic it is the biggest aquarium in Europe and it looks absolutely amazing!


1 comment:
Wow, three days...have fun packing but enjoy your time away! I had a great time on our mission trip and didn't miss Maria as much as I thought I would... was actually happy to have time to myself since it had been over a year and not a day without her...I love here, but needed some alone time!
Post a Comment