Is there room on the bandwagon? If so, I'd like to jump on please. It seems like everyone I know has a blog these days and it seems like I spend the first part of every day reading all of my friends' blogs! I guess I will just add this to the growing list of things I said I'd never do and did(right next to get a minivan, say "because I said so", develop cankles....you know, those kinds of things) It seems like it would be a really fun way to document the things that happen in our daily lives so I can look back in a few years and say "yep, I really WAS crazy!"
So...that is it for the first post....I'll be back soon with the ohsointeresting things that have happened to us so far today!
Enjoy! (or at least...don't mock)
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
Welcome aboard! At least this way we can each know what the heck is going on with each other and not have to remember to call! Although I do love talking to you! It was great to see you this weekend. Surprise visits are the best. Enjoy blogging! I'll be a regular!
Lee
Post a Comment