Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

pretty, pretty girls





My pretty girls got new outfits this weekend, Emma's came from her Nana for her birthday and Morgan's came from her Grandma who had a weakness at TJMaxx! We had a busy day today and they both wanted to wear their outfits....

After we got all dressed up, we went to Morgan's school to register her for first grade, then we went to see Dr. Hughes for Emma's 4 year check up. She weighs 32 pounds (finally over 30! YAY!) and was 39 and 3/4 inches tall! He said she was perfect! (We knew that) We also had lunch, went to Target for school supplies, and met my Dad for ice cream at Baskin Robbins on an impromptu trip. Poor Carter was exhausted!

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm very nervous....thankfully my good friend Xanax is helping me out! (thanks to my fabulous, wonderful doctor who called me some in yesterday!) I have never liked flying anyway but the thought of being on an airplane for a total of almost 12 hours just kind of sends me over the top....and leaving my kids on top of that!

This will probably be my last post until we return home next week! Can't wait to show off our pictures!!!!!

5 comments:

The Schnicks said...

Have a blast on your trip! Enjoy your time and know that your babies will have just as much fun while you're gone...although they'll love it when you return too. It will be a good chance for you all to have a break and recharge. We'll be thinking of you all!

Love,
Lee

The Saunders Family said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Yes, remind me to look at your blog before talking on the phone. Now I have all sorts of questions for you about what you've been doing. Seriously, just say, "Amy, I must go and you must read my blog before calling back. Adios"

Have fun!

Tia said...

Enjoy your trip!!

The Schnicks said...

Hey... let me know when you're home so we can talk about my trip to Muncie on Monday. I don't have your e-mail on the laptop. Hope you had a wonderful trip!

Lee