Anyway....today started kind of early....usually its Carter who wakes us up unexpectedly, but today, it was Morgan. She came in around 5am and woke Chris up to say her tummy hurt and she was going to throw up....usually when she says she is going to throw up, she does. Amazingly, though, Chris told her to get some water and lay back down. She did and she woke up again at about 7:30 and asked to lay with me. She was on fire! So, I gave her some Tylenol and Gatorade (what my Mommy always gave to me!) and brought her downstairs for some R&R.
In between these events, Carter woke up at 7am and since we were supposed to go to the park with Mommy and Me at 10, I decided to lay him back down after his bottle since otherwise, it would be nap time right about the time we needed to leave for the park! My sweet Emma woke up each time Morgan did (see more on why I want a house with 4 bedrooms in a future post) but I sent her back to bed until "8, o, o" which she did like a good girl (actually fell back asleep until 9:20!) Morgan asked to watch Camp Rock which is easily the worst Disney Movie ever made (I'm NOT kidding....add acting to the list of things the Jonas Brothers can't do...right under singing live)
Carter woke up about 9:30 and by this time, I'd already called my friend Carey to be "in charge" of the play day at the park since I didn't think we'd be going, however, Morgan was running around acting fine....so we decided to go ahead and go. My fabulous husband even went and got Morgan her Gatorade thinking we wouldn't be leaving. The park was fun....it was hot! We had a good turn out and ate Subway as a picnic lunch and then headed off on a walk around the mile long trail. Morgan got all the way around on her bike and then started crying "I want to go hoooooome" I felt so bad for her. So, we promptly left and came home and she took more Tylenol and then was bouncing around 30 minutes later. I wish Tylenol had that effect on ME when I'M sick!!!!!
So, the girls played outside in the pool while Carter napped until a little while ago when Carter woke up. He is now in his high chair next to me having just finished his carrots and watching Baby Einstein...here he is with his carrot mustache!
Here is Emma who loves watching Baby Einstein with Carter!
Here is poor sickie Morgan who zonked out on the couch which she hasn't done in over a year....so I KNOW she doesn't feel well!
That is about it for now....I need to go to the grocery store tonight after Chris gets home. Going with 3 kids is NOT an option! We are so out of food, we're even out of salt and ketchup. You KNOW you're out of food when you have to add salt and ketchup to your list!!!!
So there you have the kind of mind blowing information you're going to get around here! Try to control yourselves!

2 comments:
Don't you just love days like this??? Ha Ha! I hope Morgan gets to feeling better.
I feel SO COMPLETE now that I know how your 'Day' went! :) It's like I get to peak into your house on a regular basis. Fun! I'm still working on getting Lauren to sleep on her own. I didn't realize that babies can get hoarse from crying too much. Poor thing. However, she is getting much better. Hope that Morgan gets better quickly and doesn't pass anything on! Have a super night.
Lee
Post a Comment