A few random things.....
First of all, yesterday. Yesterday wasn't anything too exciting. Went to BSU for a meeting about the Children's Auction for Telesale. Had some good ideas. The kids went to Play Day at church and loved it. Got home, did naps, etc. Trying to sort through some kid stuff that didn't sell at the garage sale to sell on eBay.....took the girls to VBS. Funny story....Chris took them because he was headed out that way anyway and he called me afterwards and said "You set me up!" and I was like "what?!" and he said that Morgan threw a FIT when he tried to leave her. Acting like a crazy woman....clinging to him, crying, saying she wanted to go with him, getting down on her knees and holding her arms out to him saying "DOOOOOON'T LEEEEAVE ME DAAAAADY!" Seriously....soap opera actors were over in the corner rolling their eyes saying "What a Drama Queen!" Anyway, he finally got out of her death grip and left. I just laughed because they went to VBS 3 weeks ago at the church where Emma goes to preschool and I took them and she never even acted like she was going to think about acting like that for me. I told him "I think she's figured out she can get away with that with her Daddy!" So, tonight, I'm taking them.....we'll see if my theory is correct!!!
Back to randomness.....a few funny things the kids have said lately that I don't want to forget:
"Kamryn lives in Grandma's land.....the Grandma that is your mommy, not the dead one"
-Emma (explaining to me that her friend lives in the same neighborhood as my Mom not to be confused with my Grandma who just passed away who was also Grandma Swank....while she was living, Emma called them the Black Grandma and the White Grandma because my Mom has black hair and my Grandma had white hair!!!!!)
"I had a dream last night that this happened.....maybe I'm having visions!"
-Morgan
"I am so lame!"
-Morgan
"Mommy, you're so Italian!"
-Morgan (trying to tell me I was talented for braiding her hair)
"Daddy, you smell like Clint"
-Morgan (telling Chris he smells like the neighbor who usually has a beer in hand after he got back to the room from the party at our Regional Meetings)
"Daddy is so silly...just like Clay!"
-Emma (who evidently thinks Clay is much funnier than her Daddy)
Me: (in the hospital after Carter was born) I think he looks just like Chris!
My mom: Yep, I don't see any of you there.
Chris: I don't know, I think he looks just like Emma did when she was a baby.
Morgan: I think he looks like Clay!
Chris: That could be a problem!
Oh man, I know there are more, I'll have to add them in as I think of them....
Can't have a post with no pictures.....so, here are a couple just for fun....
Carter's 7 month picture

First of all, yesterday. Yesterday wasn't anything too exciting. Went to BSU for a meeting about the Children's Auction for Telesale. Had some good ideas. The kids went to Play Day at church and loved it. Got home, did naps, etc. Trying to sort through some kid stuff that didn't sell at the garage sale to sell on eBay.....took the girls to VBS. Funny story....Chris took them because he was headed out that way anyway and he called me afterwards and said "You set me up!" and I was like "what?!" and he said that Morgan threw a FIT when he tried to leave her. Acting like a crazy woman....clinging to him, crying, saying she wanted to go with him, getting down on her knees and holding her arms out to him saying "DOOOOOON'T LEEEEAVE ME DAAAAADY!" Seriously....soap opera actors were over in the corner rolling their eyes saying "What a Drama Queen!" Anyway, he finally got out of her death grip and left. I just laughed because they went to VBS 3 weeks ago at the church where Emma goes to preschool and I took them and she never even acted like she was going to think about acting like that for me. I told him "I think she's figured out she can get away with that with her Daddy!" So, tonight, I'm taking them.....we'll see if my theory is correct!!!
Back to randomness.....a few funny things the kids have said lately that I don't want to forget:
"Kamryn lives in Grandma's land.....the Grandma that is your mommy, not the dead one"
-Emma (explaining to me that her friend lives in the same neighborhood as my Mom not to be confused with my Grandma who just passed away who was also Grandma Swank....while she was living, Emma called them the Black Grandma and the White Grandma because my Mom has black hair and my Grandma had white hair!!!!!)
"I had a dream last night that this happened.....maybe I'm having visions!"
-Morgan
"I am so lame!"
-Morgan
"Mommy, you're so Italian!"
-Morgan (trying to tell me I was talented for braiding her hair)
"Daddy, you smell like Clint"
-Morgan (telling Chris he smells like the neighbor who usually has a beer in hand after he got back to the room from the party at our Regional Meetings)
"Daddy is so silly...just like Clay!"
-Emma (who evidently thinks Clay is much funnier than her Daddy)
Me: (in the hospital after Carter was born) I think he looks just like Chris!
My mom: Yep, I don't see any of you there.
Chris: I don't know, I think he looks just like Emma did when she was a baby.
Morgan: I think he looks like Clay!
Chris: That could be a problem!
Oh man, I know there are more, I'll have to add them in as I think of them....
Can't have a post with no pictures.....so, here are a couple just for fun....
Daddy and his clone at Bible School
Carter enjoying the view on the boat..
Grandma's happiest place on earth....on a boat surrounded by all of her grandkids!
Emma wanted to hold Carter.....I'm not sure she's going to be able to much longer!!

Morgan opening her new set of junior golf clubs that have Barbie on them!! (I'm putting this here for you to see, Tia!!!) Click here to see a better picture.....they're TOO CUTE!!!

Morgan and Emma with their new safety friend to put out in the cul-de-sac when they're playing with the neighborhood kids. They named him Oliver!


1 comment:
Love the clubs!! Now we just need to get our girls together so they can play 9 holes and eat a chicken sandwich and drink a mt. dew!!
You are one of my favorite people too! So is your mom!
Post a Comment