Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, July 21, 2008

What a Weekend!

Well, we had an enjoyable little weekend....Saturday, Chris had arranged to meet with some clients who can't make it in during the week so he actually worked on Saturday morning. Then he came home and we hung out for a bit before leaving to go to my former college roommate, Amy's wedding. It was here in town so it was nice not to have to drive! My mom kept Carter during the wedding but then we picked him up on the way to the reception. Amy looked beautiful and we had a fun time catching up with our friends Brian & Erin and Robb & Lisa. The only downside was the reception was in Amy's family's beautiful new barn that the air conditioning had broken on earlier in the day! It was SWELTERING! Also, I had an allergic reaction to something (peanuts, we think) and my throat started closing and my body started itching....not much fun! Took a double dose of Benadryl though and don't remember the rest of the night! HA

Sunday, we went to church as Chris was subbing for the usual drummer. After lunch, we ate at Fazoli's....first time there in a long time, but it was good. We usually go to Scotty's after church for Kid's Eat Free on Sundays! After lunch, the girls and I left and went to Catalina pool with our good friend Elizabeth and her son Jacob (who is in Emma's preschool class and we're thinking of setting up an arranged marriage for....I'm getting some goats) and played there until it rained. Meanwhile, my mom called and asked if I wanted to go to the new mall in Noblesville to Stein Mart (which, by the way is my new favorite store!!!!!!) to get some new clothes for my Spain trip in celebration of me being half way to my weight loss goal. Like I was going to argue with getting free clothes!!!! So, the girls and I went there with her and had a fun time! (or, at least I sure did! HA) Brought home Subway for Chris and we all hung out here. Chris mowed the yard and got stung twice by wasps while mowing. I was in the front yard and heard a girly scream followed by the sound of the mower not moving, so I darted to the back yard to see what was up thinking it surely wasn't really him (note: girly scream) but it sure was. They swelled up fast so we put some baking soda on them. Insane! That was about it! I took NO pictures. What is wrong with me?! I should have at least taken the camera to the wedding!

Today, we are off to the dentist (who is my friend Kara that I went to HS with) and the girls are NOT excited. I'll get some pictures of that.

No comments: