Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Feeling Better!

Morgan is totally fine today....no idea what caused her less than 24 hour bug. Poor thing, I knew she felt awful because she just layed there and made whiney noises (just like when her Daddy is sick! HA!) Since the only picture on here so far is of her looking puny, here is one taken last week on her birthday where she looks ENTIRELY too old!!


My perfect children all slept until 9:20am this morning! That was a very nice surprise! It is rainy and gloomy outside and I think that must be why...kept the bright sunshine out of their windows.
The market is only open a half day today so Chris gets to come home early! YAY! I just love family days! I would much rather spend time together as a family than have time out and alone! (don't get me wrong, I enjoy my alone time....I just prefer family time!) I promised Morgan I would take her to WalMart later to use a WalMart gift card she got for her birthday. She got over $40 for her birthday! I think I got about 40 cents when I was 6!

Tomorrow, we're off to the annual family get together at Chris' Aunt and Uncle's house which is something we look forward to every year! Saturday, we're going to a family get together at the lake cottage of my cousin and his wife up north and then head back in time to watch fireworks at the Yorktown park with our good friends Clay and Carey and their kids. Then Sunday we're having a group of former students over for a cookout. My brilliant husband thought it would be fun to have a Band Reunion of all his former students from Triton Central! So far, we have about 25 or so coming! Should be fun.....and tiring!!!
So, that is about it... I'll be sure to post some pictures of our busy/fun weekend on Monday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You know, now that you're blogging, you've just inherited all of Lee's followers. Enjoy, and be sure to check us out at http://www.untrainedmonkeys.blogspot.com!

The Saunders Family said...

yep, another one of Lee's followers! But I do know you, so not a total wacko peeking into yur life! Remember me?...Jess, Lee's crazy childhood friend, I was over at Anderson while you guys went to BSU...you can check us out too...
www.plentytopraise.blogspot.com