Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Party Time!

I'm having a party!! My friend August is starting a new business with Thirty-One. It is a very neat company that was created especially for Christian Women. The name even comes from Proverbs 31! The stuff is sooooo cute. Anyway, to help her get started, I'm going to have a party on Thursday, July 17 at 7pm at my house! If you are reading this and you are close enough to join us, please do! Check out the website and look at the super cute stuff! If you aren't close enough to come and want to order something, let me know....she said there will be a way to purchase things online and have the credit go to my party!

In other party news....I had a Mommy and Me party today here at our house. It was really fun. We ended up with about 16 moms and a total of over 30 kids! It was a little nutty but very fun. I just love that group of women!!!! There is nothing that any of us has ever had to deal with that someone else hasn't already dealt with! I would have lost my mind by now had it not been for that group!!!!! Every mom in the world needs a group of friends as awesome as mine!!!!!! Sadly, I was so busy I got no pictures so here I am breaking a rule and making a post with no pictures. Oh well....I'll make up for it next time!!! Off to VBS!!!!

No comments: