Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Next Trip!

Ok, its been a very long day....sick kids, grumpy kids, long grocery trip with a tired 7 month old, 2 girls who made very bad choices at band practice with their Daddy tonight that resulted in some disciplinary actions taking place....so....to end on a high note, we're thinking ahead to our next trip!!!! My amazing husband earned us a trip through his incredibly hard work (at Edward Jones)We are going to Valencia, Spain at the end of the month and we're very excited! We're a little sad about leaving our kids for that long but we know they'll be in excellent hands with their fabulous cousin, Abby! However, we're really looking forward to going somewhere TOTALLY different! We'll be staying at the Westin Valencia which looks AMAZING! Here is a picture of just the front of the building! WOWSA!

2 comments:

Mike & Biz said...

Oh my! That'll be an awesome trip!! How exciting. :) You'll have to see if Lisa Diehl is on your trip. She's going from our region.
I'm excited you're blogging! I knew you'd be a good one to follow. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. xoxo

The Schnicks said...

That looks amazing! Please take lots of pictures so we can live it through you! I am sure the kids will hardly know you're gone! ;) Enjoy!

Lee