How cute are they?! Cracks me up. The next pictures are of the girls' new presents that Rhonda Reynolds gave them....they've been going with their Daddy to Southside's band practice every once in a while and just love watching the guard, well, I guess Rhonda was cleaning out some guard closets and found these old silks so she put them on some poles and even taped them up for the girls.......they're loving them!
Last night, we went to a cookout at my cousin Sandi's house....she had her grandkids in town from Florida and invited a bunch of us over to see them and let them get to know their Indiana cousins.....it was also a good excuse to see my cousin Megan who was in town from California. We also got to let Carter and his little cousin Hudson play together...they're only about 3 months apart but since Carter is so big, he looks like a little bruiser next to Hudson. We were afraid he was going to steamroll over him, but he was very gentle! ha
Here I am with 2 of my favorite cousins (I have several, but these are 2 of them!) Megan (who now lives in CA) and Ty who lives right here in Muncie but I don't get to see him that often! (Hudson is his son)
Tonight, Chris has band practice and the girls will probably go with him and leave Mommy home with Carter for some (slightly) quiet (er) time! Almost time to start packing for Spain! ACK!
In other news, there is a GORGEOUS house less than a mile from here that we have commented on since we moved into this house 5 years ago that just went up for sale by owner. Hilariously, Chris and I BOTH called the number today to find out more about it....not having any idea that the other was going to call!!! The guy is probably pumped that he got TWO calls on his house today! HA! Anyway, it sounds amazing....we're going to look at it next week, hopefully. I'm not getting my hopes up since its probably out of our league, but its soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! That is all I know for now......My Daddy just pulled up, I'll take his picture since the camera is sitting right here!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment