Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, July 14, 2008

8 months old!

My baby boy is 8 months old already! ACK! This age is SOOO much fun. He is learning new things every single day....sometimes every hour, it seems like! He now scoots all around....I can't put him anywhere if there is anything near by or he will scoot or roll over to it faster than I can turn around! He screams to get our attention...its hilarious. He LOVES his sisters....he will crack up at ANYTHING they do! He eats about 5 #2 size things of baby food every day, plus 2 or 3 bottles and a nighttime bottle with cereal. Today, he got up on his hands and knees for the first time but didn't go anywhere....we're getting close though!!


Here are his 8 month pictures.....look how old he looks!!!!

So there is my little Chris-clone!!!!!!!! (check out the close up, he is his DADDY!)

1 comment:

Tia said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!