Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The week in review....

Well, I haven't had a lot of extra computer time this week and when I have had, I've been working my real job QAing (the other QA is on vacation so I've worked over 20 hours this week....I don't think I've even had 20 hours in a month before! HA) or working at my new "job" being a text guide (generalist) for ChaCha. If you don't know what ChaCha is, you must check it out. It is so cool. You can learn all about it at http://www.chacha.com/ If you don't care enough to click on the link or if you just want the Cliff's Notes version, it is like a search engine for cell phones. If you are out and about and don't have access to the internet or need to find information quickly, you text your question to ChaCha (242-242) or you can call 800-2-242-242 and speak your question, but it will be sent back to you in the form of a text message. Anyway, the way you get an answer is that there are always a bunch of people (like me!) logged on to receive your text, we answer your question and send you the answer back along with a reputable source that we used to get the answer. It is SO neat. If you are ever out somewhere and need a phone number or something its better than calling 411 and having to pay $1.50 per call!! (even if you don't have free texting, its still cheaper since most texts are only 10 cents per text!) Anyway, its really cool and its fun. I make a whopping 10 cents per question I answer, so obviously I'm not in it for the loads of cash its going to bring me, it just is kind of fun. I've already learned a bunch of random facts about things from the 10 practice answers I did! I'll be kicking butt at Jeopardy! HA!

On to the pictures!

Carter has become fascinated with the camera. When you get it out, he stops whatever he's doing (even if its crying) and smiles. If you happen to be on his level, he will immediately come to you and try to get the camera. Its so cute. The other night, I was playing with him on the floor and thought it was cute that he had gotten up under his megasaucer so I got down on the floor to take some pictures and of course, as soon as he spotted me....over he came. Here are just a few of the extreme close up shots I got. You can almost see his thoughts in each one (hey, there she is with that thing in front of her face, I'm supposed to smile, it looks so neat, I better go get it, must. get. black. flashy.thing.)






























Later that night while the camera was still out, I got a few shots of his new favorite thing to do....STAND!

One day the girls were having Lucky Charms and we decided to let Carter have some. Mental note: little colored marshmallows make for a big colored mess! He looked like he had been tie dyed! So, rather than take him upstairs and get all the paraphernelia out for a bath, I just stuck him in the kitchen sink and sprayed him off with the little sprayer thing. He thought this was HILARIOUS!

Wednesday night, Chris took the girls outside to play football. They were kicking and doing the Heisman trophy pose, etc. just having a good old time! Carter spotted them from inside and was very upset that he couldn't go, so I took him out too. He yelled at them from his megasaucer on the porch.

Emma making a catch! I love this picture! She looks so happy!

Morgan learning to punt!

Back inside with more of Carter's favorite activity....did I mention he enjoys it?

That is about it. Right now, its Saturday afternoon. Emma has a birthday party to go to tonight for Alexandra Rogers who is turning 5 and is in her preschool class. Her mom is a Mommy and Me friend. The rest of us will probably go to dinner and maybe to spend our birthday gift cards from Mommy and Daddy Day! (Chris' is at Sears, mine is at Kohl's) Tomorrow is church and reeeeeeeelaxation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I have to pay for the ASK MOLLY service I now enjoy? Where will I get accurate info about thunderstorms?