Its been a long month since the time Morgan got to start school until the time Emma got to start school! She has been PATIENTLY waiting until her preschool started and today was the day! She was SO excited! She woke up at about 6:30 and wanted to go then, but I had to explain that it didn't start until 9! She goes each day for 2 1/2 hours and LOVES her teachers! (as do I!) Today, they had to put away all of their school supplies, sang some songs (B-I-N-G-O was the only one I heard about), read some stories, had Goldfish for a snack (she never forgets to tell me what she had for a snack!), made a picture frame to display on the bulletin board to show all the kids, and met all of her new friends. She is in class with some friends from last year....Sam (whose Mommy has been MY friend since I was Emma's age!), Rhian, Ashland and Mason. Greyson (who she knows from our church and whose Daddy I did my student teaching with) and some new friends she's never met....Lexi (and others whose names I don't know just yet!)

She had to wear a backpack like Morgan....she doesn't really have to have one for preschool, but she felt cooler that way!

This year preschool, next year Kindergarten! My babies are growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Yeah Emma! I'm glad she had a good first day. We are off to preschool open house in about 30 minutes. Hayden's first day is Friday. He is so ready to go! I can't wait either. He is getting really bored at home. Hope the rest of the year is just as exciting for her!
Post a Comment