(this post goes with the next post of text only for more explanations in case you haven't already seen it, you might want to read it first!)
One day last week, Morgan went to bed with her hair wet and woke up with it all curly and beautiful....I had to take a picture!

Carter playing at Dazzle while waiting for his big sisters. This is his new favorite face to make. He says "bah, bah, bah" while he does it.

Carter's buddy at Dazzle. This is Logan. His birthday is October 9 (I think?) so he is almost exactly a month older than Carter. His big sister Paige is in Emma's dance class. He is already walking!! ACK!!!

At the homecoming parade with Abby!

This picture took about 2 full minutes to take because I couldn't get Emma to look at me for even a split second! She finally did and it is amazingly half way decent!

Our McDonald's brunch. Morgan took the picture, baby Liz is on the ground in her carrier and Eli is at the next table. (that Amy, she just lets Eli go sit wherever he wants....just kidding, Amy!)
Carter playing in the grass at the game.

Emptying the contents of the diaper bag!



Carter's handsome little man outfit that he wore to church on Sunday (I just found this picture on here when I went to upload these....Chris must have thought it was cute enough to take a picture! HA)

No comments:
Post a Comment