I had to share this!!!!! It is my new favorite internet find! It is a recipe ingredient conversion calculator! For instance, tonight I had only a few chocolate chips but I was craving chocolate chip cookies but I had no clue how to divide the measurements in my recipe to make a 1/4 of a recipe! So, I entered in the measurements, told it I wanted to make 0.25 of a batch and out it came!!! It was SO cool (and I already baked the cookies and they were awesome so it obviously was correct!) Anyway, wanted to share my cool new find with you!!!!! (if you had asked me 10 years ago if I would get excited about something like this, I would have laughed in your face!!!!!)
Try it out!!!!
http://www.fruitfromwashington.com/Recipes/scale/recipeconversions.php
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment