Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

IT WORKED! (knock on wood)

OK, I don't want to jinx myself this early, but, Carter slept until 8am this morning after his hour and a half cry yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be thrilled if that is seriously all its going to take. I didn't think I could take any more of that blood curdling scream/crying!!!!!!! When I put him to bed, I said "ok, Mommy's friends say I need to stick it out and let you cry, so please don't cry too long!" He whimpered for about a minute at 6am and then went right back to sleep until 8!!! HALLELUJAH!

(picture post coming soon)

1 comment:

The Schnicks said...

Yeah Carter! Stick with it mama...he'll get it, if he hasn't already. It took Lauren one good cry to get it. I hope that he is going to be a lover of sleep! :)