Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Another one

The Scene: The van after picking Emma up from Preschool where she has just learned about road signs. She made a little book called "My Safety Shapes Book" and her "homework" was to notice all of the road signs on the way home so I decide to play along.

Me: Uh oh, there is some kind of red sign here, what do I do.
Emma: You have to stop, its a stop sign.
Me: Ok, I stopped, now what.
Emma: There are no cars so you can go
Me: Oh, great! *we go*
Scene repeats a few times substituting yield signs, railroad crossing signs, stop lights, etc. then when we were almost home...
Me: Emma, here is another red sign, you forgot to tell me what it is!
Emma: Here, Mommy, why don't you just take my book so you can look up the sign to see what you need to do....I'm tired.

I've just been patronized by a 4 year old. :)

No comments: