Our Friday was a big day! Here is Morgan going off to school...it was Hat Day. For $1, the kids could wear a hat all day and all the money was donated to the United Way. She looked so cute, I had to take a picture!

Carter isn't always up when Morgan leaves, but when he is...he likes to watch her go out to the bus and then watch the bus go back by the house....here he is watching his sister get on the bus!

Shortly after Morgan left, Carter went right back to his new favorite activity....standing. Anywhere, anyhow, on the floor, on someone's lap, in his stroller, you name it, he wants to stand up! (and just in case you're wondering, he's watching a baby show of a guy making sand art of an owl...it isn't pornographic!)

After I got Morgan on the bus, I got Emma ready for school and took her to preschool....I was going to go get my Dad from the hospital right away, but I called and he hadn't even seen the doctor yet so I went back home to wait a while. Chris ran to the grocery and I stayed home with Carter. When Chris got home, I left for Indianapolis. I got Dad and brought him home. He is doing great....only a tiny bit of pain in his leg where the angioplasty balloon went in. After I got home, we got the kids ready and headed out to the BSU vs. Navy game. Here is Carter in his brand new BSU football jersey! (and BSU socks!)

My BSU babies!

The whole family on the Family Fun Lawn!

Carter and Grandma watching intently!
Morgan had a great time right up until the halftime fireworks....she then freaked out and then spent the rest of the game laying her head in my lap with her fingers in her ears....seriously, when will she outgrow this fear of loud noises??!!
Chris' cousin, Abby, who goes to BSU, came over and found us. The kids were excited to see her! (as were we!)

Carter's favorite pasttime!

We stayed until about 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter and then headed home. It was a very fun time!!!!!
1 comment:
happy belated birthday...oh, how funny about the tv, on lee's blog the video has a disclaimer about the woman in her undies behind Lauren...seriously what do you two watch on TV ;)
Looks like the game was fun, we were at a Purdue game Saturday, we got fried!
Post a Comment