Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Put the tooth fairy on speed dial!

Well, it finally happened again...yesterday was VERY traumatic! Morgan's tooth was VERY loose and was literally hanging by a single strand of.....fiber? Whatever it is, it literally could have been pulled out in a split second. She cried and cried and was terrified of it falling out and was like a wounded animal, not letting anyone come anywhere near it for fear they would try to yank it out. (when I checked on her in her sleep, I was so tempted to pull it out as she was laying there with her mouth wide open and the tooth flopping back and forth everytime she exhaled!) It came out at school and she got to put it in a cute little tooth locket necklace that she was ecstatic about!
This one is just so you can plainly see how soon the one next to it will be coming out...its already dark which tells me it must be dead and it is so crooked, I won't be surprised if it comes out today. The only thing that makes me sad is that the other front tooth is barely loose at all so it isn't likely she'll have her 2 front teeth gone at the same time!!!! I really wanted to take her to get her pictures taken with no front teeth! oh well....as my mother always says, if that is my biggest disappointment in her life, I'll be in good shape!"
Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Is that last nights episode of Jon and Kate + 8 on in the background? Love that show!! I am not looking forward to the whole losing teeth era. It kinda grosses me out. No offense to sweet Morgan of course.