I'm going to do my pictures from today in 2 separate posts because it bugs me that the pictures don't show up in the same order that I enter them!!
So anyway, both girls had snow days today due to the reported 12.8 inches of snow we had. I decided I was going to try to entertain them in the hopes of averting any major arguing or other crisis. So, when it was time for Carter to lay down for his nap, we made homemade soft pretzels with a recipe given to me by my friend Katy! Here they are baking...
.JPG)
and the finished product.....
.JPG)
Carter eating his "C" pretzel (when he got up)
.JPG)
Morgan eating her "7" pretzel that she made because (and I quote) "she is only 6 1/2 but really wants to be 7" Personally, I think it looks a little more like a comma, but potato/potatoe.
.JPG)
Here is Emma eating her "e" pretzel!
.JPG)
Here are some pictures I took out various windows because I didn't want to go outside!
1 comment:
Those pretzels look awesome! Mine always turn out kind of lumpy.
Post a Comment