Blogs I read

Blog Archive

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 30 photo

ok kids, I need help. Not a whole lot happened today...and I can't decide between the pictures of things that didn't happen. If I knew how to insert a poll, I would but that is too fancy anyway....if you care (and I know you really might not, but humor me) leave a comment and tell me which picture I should use for the photo for January 30.

And the finalists are:

1. Cold weather clothes...it is so cold outside and with 13 inches of snow we require a lot of extra gear and it is just not practical to put it away in the coat closet every single time, so we've taken to just leaving it all in the sun room, hence the pile of coats, snow pants, boots, scarves, gloves, socks, and a blanket or two.

2. Bingo's Potty Path: Poor Bingo doesn't have enough uncarriage clearance to get through the snow, and since the poor thing is almost 10 now, he doesn't so much have the agility he once did to frolic through the snow to go potty. So, his caring Daddy shoveled this path for him to his favorite tree and a little extra past it for some extra business.
3. Friday Night Dinner: I would have done this one if I hadn't already done one almost identical a couple of weeks ago...except that was Pizza King and this one was Mancino's....almost as good, MUCH less expensive!

4. Four Weeks Status Post LASIK!: I had my 4 week check up today for my LASIK and my vision is officially 20/15!!! I had originally planned to take a picture in the exam room of my prescription written on something but the opportunity never presented itself, so instead, I took this picture of the myriad of eye drops she wants me to use so my flap doesn't roll up.

5. Cookie baking!! What better way to end a meal of Mancino's pizza and breadsticks than with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies?!?!? (really it was just an excuse to stand next to the oven with the door open to warm up...did I mention it is Booty Butt Cold outside???)

4 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

I vote for #5, because, Man now I want me some fresh cookies, and alas I don't want to bake any! Ah, good thing I have some stashed in the freezer I can nuke!
oh, we have a cold weather clothes stash too, only it's a basket by the closet...at least I can kind of stand it then!

The Schnicks said...

I offically vote for the path that Chris dug for his fur baby. How often do we have so much snow that you have to dig a path for the pup to do his business?

Molly said...

Chris here. I'm with Lee, dog path wins!

Tia said...

Dog path so wins! Plus, we have those pink boots from Target!