Hello! Just a quick post to tell you that this is what I get for saying my week had been relatively uneventful! I took Carter to the ER at 10:30pm last night because he couldn't stop vomiting. They decided to give him an IV and admit him early this morning and I have now been awake for 26 1/2 hours! I'm a little loopy. He is doing great this morning and will either come home today or tomorrow morning. Please say a little prayer for him and his speedy healing! (The doctor thinks its just the stomach flu which is much better than what he orginially thought it was!) More details in a later post, but in the meantime, here is a picture I took on my phone while at the ER last night. He just layed like this for hours, except when he'd sit up to throw up, and then he'd go right back to this position. How pitiful is this?
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...


3 comments:
poor thing...hope he is feeling better soon, and get some rest mommy!
Praying for Carter!
I hope the little man is feeling better and they let you go home! Give him some extra TLC from us. Hope you all get some needed rest.
Post a Comment