Blogs I read

Blog Archive

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan 12 Photo


When our desktop computer went "kaput" a few weeks ago, we made the decision to get another laptop to use as our 2nd computer (since we always argue over who uses the desktop and I only ever even turn it on when I'm working and it takes 30 minutes to boot up and then plays my work audio sooooooooo slowly that I can barely make it go) Anyway, we had to keep it plugged in so the wireless router would work. We let Morgan and Emma play games on it. They know how to get to a favorites folder that has Noggin, Playhouse Disney, PBS Kids, Nick Jr., and Starfall (their favorite) Here is Emma playing Starfall. (for those of you who don't know it, it is AMAZING for kids learning to read and beginning readers...I swear it taught Morgan to read and Emma has been using it since she was 2 1/2 and could do it herself)

No comments: