Blogs I read

Blog Archive

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Couch to 5K

I had taken 3 weeks off of my Couch to 5K running program due to sickness which on one hand is depressing because I would be on the final week this week if I hadn't, but, on the other hand is encouraging because I'm already to week 6! Anyway, I will finish it in 3 more weeks now (it is a 9 week program) and I decided I wanted to log my runs. My friend Kristen (who is going to run the Indy Mini) had this cool logging program on her blog and I thought I'd try it out. So, want to see how far I'm running? Want to kick my butt if you check it and I haven't run yet? Then by all means, click here! I run on Mondays, Wednesdsays, and Fridays for now.

3 comments:

Kristen2309 said...

Proud of you for getting back and running. Not easy after taking a break, huh?

Lisa said...

I've always wanted to do this program. Awesome.

Molly said...

It is really awesome Lisa! I have never EVER been a runner, and I still don't necessarily want to be one now, but it would be nice to have the runner's body! :)