My blog needed a facelift. I don't know about you, but I was tired of looking at the same out of focus pictures on top. So, since it is a lazy Saturday and we are all just hanging out doing various forms of nothing, I thought I'd play. The banner at the top is my very own creation and I think its pretty cute! Anyway, I've been in a winter induced funk lately so its time to spruce things up and put the funk away! (now if I can just get and then keep everyone healthy in this house, we'll be in business!!)
Funk be gone!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment