I tried to explain the significance of the inauguration today with the girls. Emma can tell you that our new president is Barack Obama and that today is the day he became the president, but that is about it. Which is enough for a 4 year old. Morgan really talked about it a lot at school and had a little bit better grasp. They actually watched some of the inauguration which made me so happy that she'll have that memory. I don't think I ever watched an inauguration when I was in school. I'm embarrassed to say that I don't even know who was president when I was born. I remember Reagan and anyone after him, but that's it.
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment