My friend Kristen just introduced me to Project 365 (which I noticed that my friend Kari is already doing on Facebook) and I am going to join in now before I get too many days behind.
You can click the Project 365 link to read more about it, or I can just tell you that it is taking a picture every single day for a whole year so you can look back on it and remember something about that day. I thought it would be a good way to keep track of things and super easy since I already have the blog. (especially since I can take a picture and sent it to the blog from my phone without even having to take an extra step!)
So....join me, won't you?
FYI: Most of the 21 days so far, I've taken a picture whether it was on my cell phone or on my camera, but because I am anal and won't follow through if I don't have ALL of the days accounted for, I will take some liberties in getting caught up and use some pictures that were close to the day I need.
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
You have to enjoy this project... if in the end it is Project 297... it's still 297 more than if you didn't do the project :)
I just got my first 20 printed out... put an overlay on it with the date and description and putting them in a 4x6 album... making it even easier.....
have fun with this!! it's a great way to have a glimpse in your daily life to remember...
Post a Comment