Blogs I read

Blog Archive

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!! (part deux)

The girls saw our neighbors, Carly and Wilson, playing outside in the snow and wanted to go out too! I had planned on letting them anyway, so I bundled them up and send them out.

Emma needed her hat fixed and I wasn't about to go outside in the foot deep snow, so I opened the window and fixed it!
Carter enjoyed standing by the window and watching them. This was as close as he got to playing outside in the snow!

They started throwing snow balls at him and he thought it was hilarious!!!!!!













My snow angel!





Morgan and Wilson

When the kids moved to the front yard, Carter went to the front door to watch them
Sledding!







What better way to end a big play in the snow than coming inside and having some hot chocolate?!?! Even Carter loved it!


No comments: