Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Saturday, May 9
As if we hadn't had enough fun yet in the last few days, we had some MORE company over on Saturday night! Del & Jayne Brinson go to our church and are in our Sunday School class. Their son Cade (pictured below with Emma) is in preschool with Emma and will (likely) be in Kindergarten with her next year! He is SO cute.
Anyway, we invited them over for pizza, letting the kids play, and of course....Wii!! Jayne ROCKED!
Their little girl, Delaney, wanted Chris to read her a story so he did. Carter did NOT approve. He kept trying to rip the book out of their hands and when that didn't work, screamed. He got to sit with them too but as you can see, he was more interested in making camera face than he was in the actual story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay...so based on your comment about the kids likely being together in kindergarten next year, I'm wondering if something changed or became more definite about kindergarten. I hope that it is going to work out for Emma!
yeah....that's why I said "likely" I should have said they *should* be in Kindergarten together next year! :)
Post a Comment