Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1- Wii Night

Our poor sheltered friends Amy & Jason haven't had the experience that is Wii yet. We've been trying to schedule a time for them to come over for pizza and Wii for months and months but someone always gets sick! We finally made it tonight!

Not much commentary, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!



Here are Morgan & Emma playing on Jason the Jungle Gym



Liz helping Amy do Wii Fit!
Sweet baby Liz!!!


Carter pre-arm popping out of socket.
" Arm popping out of socket?!?!" you ask? Let me explain. He was playing with Jason and all of a sudden started crying this really whiney cry that is so not like him. I knew he was tired so at first, I thought it could be that. Well, I had a suspicion it was his arm so I tried to get him to do things with it and he wouldn't. Just kept it at his side like dead weight...and continued the whininess. SO, long story short, we headed over to our friend Dr. Derrick's house and he popped it back into socket. Took him all of 3 seconds and saved us an ER visit that most surely would have taken 4 hours and probably cost $600 or more! Thank God for good friends (with or without medical training!)

Amy rocks at Guitar Hero! (notice Liz's feet...she did not want her mommy out of her sight all night!)


Amy & Jason in a tennis throwdown!

Top it all off with a sausage and pepperoni and a ham and barbeque from Pizza King and a still warm homemade pumpkin pie from Jason's grandma and it was the perfect way to spend a Friday night!

No comments: