Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

end of preschool party!

I experienced a little de ja vous at Emma's End of Preschool party....it was identical to Morgan's End of Preschool party 2 years ago! We did the parachute, we did water balloons, we had lunch, we played in the sprinkler! The only difference was this time instead of being nice and neat and tucked safely inside my belly, Carter was on the outside and had a mission! He played in the sand box, he climbed on the swingset, he got in the middle of the parachute, he jumped in the sprinkler, he tried to grab water balloons. In a word (or 2) he was high maintenance!! But, he was having fun and it was cute so I didn't mind.











We came home and Carter & Emma still had on their swim suits....so when Morgan got home, she put hers on and we played outside in our own backyard! Those pictures to follow.....

No comments: