Tonight, we had our very good friends Lee & Brian Schnick and their 2 beautiful kids over. Lee is graduating from BSU tomorrow with her Master's in Education Administration (I'm sure that isn't the official title, but its something close....she started out as a special education teacher and now she is a principal) Here we are! (I'll have to find a picture of us from college to put next to it!)
Here is sweet baby Lauren who had a death grip on her mama for the first hour they were here. She finally loosened her grasp and ventured out.
It's harder than it looks!!!!!
Then we got out Guitar Hero. Brian needed help.
We ate way too much Papa Murphy's pizza and watched a giant cookie cake I was making totally flow over the side of the pan....but Brian graciously ate the scraps to save me the clean up. He is so thoughtful like that! The kids played on the trampoline outside for a bit and all played very well together. We didn't have to break up one fight! They headed back to their hotel around 8 and I have decided they need to move closer to me. Valparaiso is too far away!

3 comments:
glad you guys had a fun time!
What a nice post! We had a great time and wished that we could have hung out much longer. However, that would have resulted in more photos for you to post. Brian wanted me to let you guys know that there are Edward Jones offices in Valparaiso! ;) I hope to see you guys again soon!
Okay...I bought a Wii Fit tonight for Mother's Day! Just had to go for it! :)
Post a Comment