We had a beautiful sunny day today and I'd been wanting to go outside and play around a little with my camera! I tried a little bit of everything!
Emma picked this flower for me!
.JPG)
Morgan & Carter checking out the bubble blower (thank you cropping tool)
+copy.jpg)
Morgan loves her baby brother!! She can be mad at the world but if Carter comes around, she snaps right out of it!
+copy.jpg)
I'm really looking forward to those front teeth being all the way in!!!!
+copy.jpg)
We borrowed our neighbor's yard for this one.
+copy.jpg)
I had never used my flower/macro setting on my camera. I tried focusing in and then moving to get the flower in focus and blur the background!
+copy.jpg)
Same thing here....again borrowing neighbor's yard!
.JPG)
Neighbor's again! I like how the center of this flower almost looks like a heart!
.JPG)
I love those eyes!!!!!!
+copy.jpg)
Neighbor's yard again....I thought this one would look neat framed in my kitchen where I have cherries on my dishes (even though these aren't technically cherries!)
+copy.jpg)
My big boy looking soooo old!
+copy+b%26W.jpg)
Slight variation...
+copy.jpg)
He looks so sad here!
+copy.jpg)
His hair looked so red here with the sun shining on it!
+copy.jpg)
I love this one!!
+copy.jpg)
Had to zoom in and get those looooong eyelashes!
.JPG)
I think this one might be my favorite of all the ones I took today!
+copy.jpg)
I love this one too and I was so torn because her eyes were soooo blue, but the rest of the picture looked better in black and white.
No comments:
Post a Comment