when we were leaving to take her to preschool today, Emma was giggling and I didn't know why. She said "do you know why I'm laughing Mommy?" and I said "no?" and she told me that the trash can looked like a deer. I was so lost until I looked out and saw this. It kind of looked like antlers. They never cease to amaze me.
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...


1 comment:
Too cute! Isn't it funny how things appear to the eye of a child? Hayden says things that crack me up daily. His newest saying is, "That's off the hook!" He uses it correctly too. That's what I get for letting him hang out with a 1st grader. :)
Post a Comment