Today was kind of emotional for me. Tuesday was just kind of a whirlwind with everything including a class at church that night. Wednesday, I was busy all day long with Mommy and Me, a preschool field trip, a preschool board meeting, getting my hair cut, and then taking Carter to the dctor. Today, however, I had nothing I had to do and nowhere I had to go. I found myself getting very emotional around the time Chris got home. So, Chris decided he needed to get me out of the house. We loaded up the kids on the beautiful 72 degree night and headed out to Dairy Dream in Albany because we had really good coupons and ended up with a free kid's meal, a free sundae, and free ice cream for both of the girls! Chris also threw a bat and a ball in the van so we could play. It ended up being SO fun and the kids were awesome. We all had a ton of fun.
Here are the girls checking out the fun house mirror while waiting for our orders!
Emma & Morgan picked watermelon for their ice cream flavor. I tried it and was not a fan.
When we were done eating, we headed out to the field next to Dairy Dream and played a little baseball!

2 comments:
Your hair looks GREAT!!! And how fun to have the whole family out playing ball. :)
I agree with Biz. Cute hair! And cute kids! And cute husband. Am I allowed to say that??
Post a Comment