If you've been tagged, answer the questions and add it in a new note- tag the person who tagged you as well as some new people who you'd like to see answer these questions! :)
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Usually face, sometimes hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Pink (with BSU on it)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I would hope so
4. Do you plan outfits? for my kids, yes...for me, no
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? good, but fighting off a migraine
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? a rose that the vet sent in memory of Bingo the day he died :(
7. What was the last dream you remember having? being on American Idol! (I have one of those almost every season!)
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes, the car salesman that was in the car with my mom while she was test driving it and brought it by for my opinion and when they left, Emma asked if he was Grandma's husband! HA!
9. What are you craving right now? a skinnier body
10. Do you floss? not like i should...Kara (my dentist) usually reprimands me!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts....just got done working and had a few operative reports on CABGs!
12. Do you like to organize things? I like things to be organized, but I don't like organizing them.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Actually, yes, a few times. It takes me forever to fall asleep so I have often resorted to counting as high as I can and when that doesn't work, I start at 1000 and count backwards by 3s....someone once said that takes more concentration and therefore your mind can't wander....but to answer the question, yes.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? On a cone, lick....in a dish, bite.
15. Do you like your hair? For once, yes!
16. Do you like yourself? I like who I am, I do NOT like how I look.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? If he was buying!
18. What are you listening to right now? Gilmore Girls on DVD! Best. Show. EVAH!
19. Are your parents strict? Not anymore! WERE they strict?....um....technically yes, but not really. They just made the rules and consequences for breaking the rules very clear and then remained very consistent in following through. If I got a consequence, I knew good and well why I got it and how I could have avoided it.
20. Would you go sky diving? No way. I did the Sky Flying thing at King's Island with a couple of students once while my band was performing at a festival there and I seriously thought I was going to have a heart attack.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Not by itself but with pineapple its OK. Not something I would proactively plan as part of a meal, though.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes...Michael Jordan! (he called me "baby")
23. Do you rent movies often? Hardly ever and if we do, its $1 from the Redbox
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? Just my personality! *cough, cough*
25. What countries have you visited? Mexico, Canada, Spain
26. Have you made a prank phone call? No, I was long distance from the rest of the world while in junior high when I might have done that, and now I wouldn't ever because they are too annoying!
27. Ever been on a train? Yes
28. Brown or white eggs? I don't think it matters, but if I were choosing, white.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes...attached to my hand, usually.
31. Do you use chap stick? Habitually.
32. Do you own a gun? No
33. Can you use chop sticks? No..not quite coordinated enough for that one!
34. Who are you going to be with tonight? Well, the kids and Chris until about 5:30 and then my mom and my cousin Shelly are going to my mom's 20+ club banquet for BMH where she has been for 35 years (since 1973!!!!) and is retiring at the end of the month!!
35. Are you too forgiving? No...I hold grudges really badly. Its quite sickening, actually.
36. Ever been in love? Yes and I still am!!
37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? He'll wake up next to me and then go to work!
38. Ever have cream puffs? No.
39. Last time you cried? I've cried every day since last Tuesday when Bingo died....which is a lot for me, because I am SO not a crier!
40. What was the last question you asked? "What did I just say to you?!" in reference to Morgan bringing her snack into the living room after I specifically told her to eat it at the kitchen.
41. Favorite time of the year? Summer
42. Do you have any tattoos? Nope...I wouldn't mind a cute little tiny one somewhere but don't usually submit myself to pain unless absolutely necessary!
43. Are you sarcastic? No...not me! (Wait, was that sarcasm? Oh darn, then I guess the answer is yes)
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, those kind of movies freak me out.
45. Ever walked into a wall? *small voice* yes.
46. Favorite color? Peach/Coral
47. Have you ever slapped someone? yes
48. Is your hair curly? it used to be REEEEALLY curly, but 3 pregnancies made it straight (thank goodness!)
49. What was the last CD you bought? Jeez, I can't even remember. I think it was a Cadets CD of the last 10 years of shows for Chris for Christmas like 2 years ago. (I don't buy CDs!)
50. Do looks matter? Yes
51. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Nope. (see the period?)
52. Is your phone bill sky high? No...actually, its dirt cheap!
53. Do you like your life right now? Very very very much....although a little more money and a little less pounds would make it that much better!
54. Do you sleep with the TV on? When Chris is gone...sometimes I fall asleep while he's still watching something....but not routinely.
55. Can you handle the truth? I expect it but doesn't mean I can always handle it. (I agree, Susan!)
56. Do you have good vision? Post-LASIK...yes!!!!!! 20/20!
57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate? No. Dislike? Yes.
58. How often do you talk on the phone? Not very often, actually. I don't really like talking on the phone. I think it relates back to question #26 and the fact that I never got to talk on the phone when I was younger because I was long distance from all of my friends (except for Christina, and we didn't talk on the phone that much)
59. The last person you held hands with? Christopher Michael Day.
60. What are you wearing? A BSU T-shirt and my yoga pants (and socks, must have socks)
61. What is your favorite animal? Dogs
62. Where was your profile picture taken? At Chris' Uncle Brett & Aunt Lisa's house at Thanksgiving
63. Can you hula hoop? Yes, but not well....Chris is the record holder for Wii hula hooping in this house!
64. Do you have a job? Yes...a couple of them!
65. What was the most recent thing you bought? Butter to make a crumb cake for Sunday School on Sunday.
66. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment