Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I'm in a succinct mood....so here are the Easter day festivities as they happened.

Here is Carter throwing eggs at his waffles.

Here is Carter in his seasonally inappropriate sleep wear.


Here is the carnage post Easter basket discovery.



Here is Emma with her eggs and their content. ($1.55, chocolate eggs, Andes mints, and jelly bellys)

Here is the outcome of a photo session that left me with a substantial amount of perspiration.

Afterwards, we headed to church.
After church, we ate lunch at Scotty's.
After Scotty's, we came home and took naps.
After naps, we went outside and rehid Easter eggs and then refound Easter eggs.
Bingo got attacked by neighborhood dogs in our fenced in backyard.
Bingo is now scared to death to go outside.
I fixed dinner. We ate it.
We went to bed.
He is Risen!

The End.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Most of my blogs are like this. Love it! I also noticed the snowman jammies and giggled because ellie is always seasonaly appropriate. And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you...

Hope the pooch is ok.