My husband is a comedian. I bet you didn't know that. We have had this running thing we've done for longer than Morgan has been alive where we trade this silly looking object below back and forth by hiding it places.
Someone gave us this thing when I was pregnant for Morgan. It is a photo frame. When we opened it we did one of those teeth-clenched-eyes-opened-wide "ooooh, thaaaank yoooou! Its so....cute" Anyway, the next morning when I was getting ready for work I found it in my shoe. Chris had hidden it there. So, I took it and put it in his coat pocket and he discovered it when he went to work the next day. Then he hid it somewhere, etc. etc. There have been times that we've found it at pretty hilarious times. It has been hidden everywhere you can possibly think of (and some that you couldn't!) I think the longest that it ever went undiscovered was about 1 or 2 years when I hid it in Chris' winter dressy trench coat that he rarely wears. He said he was at a meeting at a client's house a few months ago when he checked in his pockets to find a business card and instead pulled the frame out! Anyway, it resurfaced then and we've been trading it back and forth again lately. The last time I had it, I hid it in his car's console that he hardly ever looks in. Well, today, I found out that he had found it when I picked up my cell phone to make a call and saw that this picture was my new wallpaper! It is such a silly game, but still fun at the same time because its just one of those little ways that I know he is thinking of me and maybe even likes me a little bit.
A little bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment